With so many device manufacturers, it has become very difficult to transfer photos and videos from one device to another.
For example, you can transfer photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad to your personal computer with Windows 8.
In this article, we want to explain how to transfer photos from iPhone and iPad to a Windows 8 PC.
In this article, there are 3 methods by which you can effortlessly transfer your data from your iPhone or iPad to a personal computer with Windows 8.
Follow the steps below:
1.How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 8
The first way to transfer your photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad to a personal computer with Windows 8 is to use native Windows functions.
Below is the method of doing it:
1. The first step to use this method is to turn on your computer and then plug in your iPhone.
2. In this section, you have to wait until the computer detects your iPhone.
3. Open The PC.
4. Find your iPhone listed among the devices.
5. Right click on your iPhone.
6. Click on Import pictures and videos.
7. Select Review, organize, and group items to import.
8. Select More Options link to choose a destination folder.
9. Select Next.
10. Pick which photos you want to import and press Import.
2. Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows using Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS)
Although there are many different methods in the market to transfer photos and videos to iPhones and iPad, not all of these methods and tools work well in this field.
One such majestic software is Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS) by Wondershare.
Using this software, you can effortlessly transfer your data from your iPhone and iPad to a computer with Windows 8.
Below are the steps:
1. The first step is to connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer.
2. Get your official copy of Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS) and install it. Launch the application, and you will get to see the following interface.
3. Select the Phone Manager and wait for the device name to be shown on the left side of the panel.
4. Select the option that reads Transfer Device Photos to PC.
5. In this part, the doctor software takes some time to identify all your photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad.
After you have selected the files you need, you can start the transfer process.
6. You can also, instead of transferring all photos at once, you can also select the Photos tab on the panel above and click the pictures which you would like to import to proceed to export to the PC.
3. Transfer photos from iPhone to Windows using iTunes
iTunes software is for transferring data from iPhone and other iOS devices to Windows.
iTunes is one of the best software for sharing photos and videos from an iPhone or iPad to a PC with a Windows operating system.
Below is the method of doing it:
1. Go to iTunes. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes on your device.
2. Connect the iPhone or iPad to the computer using a cable.
3. Unlock your iPhone.
4. Select the device image on the left-hand side panel and browse through the files to click the photos you want to transfer.
5. Drag the clicked files to the iTunes files.
In this article, with the mentioned methods, you can effortlessly move the photos and videos on Apple devices, such as iPhones and iPad, to your Windows 8 and no longer worry about transferring them.
Have you used the mentioned methods to transfer your photos and videos from iPhone and iPad to Windows 8?
What other methods do you know to transfer data from iPhone and iPad to Windows 8?
Share your experiences and thoughts with us.