The photos saved by your iPhone camera are too large. The reason for this is the excellent quality that the camera of the Apple iPhone series delivers.
Therefore, storing too many photos on the iPhone can lead to occupying a lot of space in the internal memory of the device and make the user face the problem of lack of information storage space.
Since Apple iPhones do not support external memory, the issue becomes more significant. Therefore, it is necessary to find a solution to get rid of this problem.
One of the best methods used in this regard is to transfer photos stored in iPhone memory to computers.
In this article, we want to explain how to transfer photos from iPhone and iPad to a Windows 7 PC.
Follow the steps below:
1.The Easiest Way to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 7
One of the ways to transfer photos and videos from an iPhone and iPad to a personal computer with Windows 7 is to use FoneTool software.
FoneTool is a powerful software for transferring data from iPhone and iPad to Windows 7.
Below are the steps:
1. Launch FoneTool and connect your iPhone with a USB cable
2. Select iPhone to PC option from the bottom of the homepage.
3. Select the “+” icon.
4. Click on the pictures you want to transfer.
5. Select OK.
6. Select a storage path from Transfer Settings.
7. Select Start Transfer to make it.
2. How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 with AutoPlay
When you connect the external storage device to your computer, the Autoplay window will be displayed.
You can use this feature to transfer videos and photos with a Windows 7 computer.
Below are the steps:
1. You can connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC using a USB cable, and AutoPlay will show up automatically.
2. In the AutoPlay window, select the Import pictures and videos.
3. In the Import Settings, select or create a folder to save the photos you’d like to transfer.
4. Click on the photos you want to import.
5. Select Import to begin importing photos from your iPhone to PC.
3. How to Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 with Windows Explorer
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via a USB cable.
2. Go to the My Computer, and find your iPhone.
3. Double-click to go to it and you’ll see the DCIM (Camera Roll) folder.
4. Go to the folder and click on the photos you’d like to transfer
5. Drag and drop/copy and paste them to your computer.
4. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 7 with iCloud
iCloud is an official service from Apple that allows you to upload your data for synchronization or backup.
You can turn on your iCloud photos, and in this case, you will access iCloud to download the pictures you need.
1. iCloud Photos Library or enable iCloud Photos based on your iPhone
2. Go to the Settings.
3. Click on Photos.
4. Open the iCloud Photo Library or iCloud Photos.
5. Connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi network.
6. Download the iCloud for Windows app onto your computer.
7. Install it on your PC.
8. Sign in using your Apple ID the same as the one on your iPhone.
9. Check Photo.
10. Select Download new photos and videos to my PC.
11. Select Done.
12. Select Apply.
13. When you take new photos with your iPhone and every time you have Wi-Fi, they will be automatically transferred to your personal computer.
5. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 7 with OneDrive
Another way to transfer data from an iPhone and iPad to a personal computer with Windows 7 is to use a OneDrive account.
OneDrive is a Microsoft backup tool and works like iCloud.
You can create a OneDrive account to store your photos, and then you can send these photos and videos to your personal computer.
1. Install OneDrive app on your iPhone or iPad and then launch it.
2. Create your OneDrive account and note the credentials.
3. Select the Add button from the top of the screen.
4. Select upload.
5. Click on photos from iPhone.
6. Select the upload. Done to save photos on OneDrive.
7. Open your computer and go to the OneDrive site > Folder options > Download folder.
8. From the downloaded compressed file section, you can extract the photos on your personal computer
6. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows 7 with Dropbox
1. Install Dropbox iOS on your iPhone.
2. Log in using your existing Dropbox account if you have one. If you don’t have one, please create a Dropbox account first.
3. Click on Files and then decide the destination folder.
4. Select the 3 dots from the top-right corner.
5. Click Upload File and tap Photos.
6. Click on the desired photos.
7. Download the Dropbox app or on your PC, visit Dropbox and then log in.
8. Open the folder you have synced photos in recently.
9. Go to the folder and download the photos you like.
According to the steps mentioned above, now you know the other methods of transferring your photos and videos from iPhone to iPad to a personal computer with Windows 7.
And you can effortlessly transfer your data by following the above steps.
Have you used the mentioned methods to transfer your photos and videos from iPhone and iPad to Windows 7?
What other methods do you know to transfer data from iPhone and iPad to Windows 7?
Share your experiences and thoughts with us.