In Windows 7, you can change the system language yourself. If English is installed by default on your computer and you want to change it to another language, you can change the default language of Windows 7 based on the instructions in this article.
When you install Windows 7, you must specify the desired language for your computer, but if you need to change your language later, you can easily change your Windows 7 language by performing a few steps this change is applied to the keyboard and the screen.
In this article, we want to explain how to change the system language on Windows 7.
Follow the steps below:
Install the language pack
1. In bottom left corner of the desktop, Click the Start button.
2. Type change display language in the search box then click Change display language from the result list.
3. Region and Language dialog box will open.
4. Select the Install/Uninstall languages button.
5. Click on Install display languages.
6. Click Launch Windows Update.
7. Select optional updates are available.
8. Under Windows 7 Language Packs, click the language that you want to install on Windows.
Note: In this section, necessary updates may also be selected and installed by default, but if you need only the language pack to be installed, you should check for important updates and make sure they are not selected.
9. Select the OK button to go back to Windows Update screen.
10. Select Install updates then the clicked language pack will start downloading and installing.
11. After the update is finished, you will see the following screen.
Change the display language
1. Open the Start button.
2. Select Control Panel on the pop-up menu.
3. Under Clock, Language and Region, select Change display language.
4. Click on display language.
5. Select OK.
6. Finally restart your system for the changes to take effect.
In this article, we have explained how to change the language of Windows 7. By following the above steps, you can easily change your language
Have you used these steps to change the language in Windows 7?
Share your experiences and opinions with us.