Simple Guide: How to Change System Language on Windows 10
You can easily change the language of your computer in Windows 10 at any time with just a few simple steps.
If you are one of those people who chose the wrong language when starting Windows, also want to change your language or are using a device that is already configured, don’t worry about changing your Windows language.
You can easily change your language with a few steps.
Once you change the language in Windows 10 with these steps, the websites you visit, the entire system, and also from the login screen to File Explorer are reflected.
Also when you buy a new computer, during the initial setup, you will be asked to select your default language.
Note: by changing the default language in Windows 10, the selected language is applied everywhere on your computer, on the Internet, and in its settings.
In this article, we want to explain how to change the system language on Windows 10.
Here’s how to do it.
Follow the steps:
1. Select the Windows start menu and type Settings, clicking the top option that appears in the search result.
2. In the Settings app, select Time & Language.
3. Select Language.
4. Under Preferred Languages, select Add a preferred language.
5. Begin typing the name of the language you wish to use on your computer.
6. Once you’ve found your preferred language, select Next to install the language pack on your computer.
7. On the Install language features screen, make sure to check the Set as my display language option just under the clicked language.
8. Click the Install language pack option as well.
9. Select Install when finished and the pack will begin to download.
10. When finished, you will be prompted to sign out of your Windows 10 account. Do so, then sign back in to see your new language displayed.
By doing the mentioned solution, you can easily change your language in Windows 10.
What other method do you know to change the language in Windows 10?
Share your thoughts with us.