How to Print a Booklet in PDF: Step-by-Step Guide
Using a password is the best way to keep your data safe on a Windows 10 or PC. But we may accidentally forget the password. Normally in these situations, people attempt to guess the password and input the possible passwords, but they may get stuck at the login screen. Therefore, you may need to know how to bypass Windows 10 password?.
In this article, we are going to tell the most effective methods to bypass Windows 10 passwords. Two cases should be considered. In one case, you can bypass Windows 10 login with a password you know, and in another case, you can bypass Windows 10 forgotten password to log in.
Methods to Bypass Windows 10 Login with Password You Know
There are two ways to bypass Windows 10 login password.
Method 1: In PC Settings, Remove and Bypass Windows 10 Login Password
If you have an administrator account, we can tell you how to remove and bypass Windows 10 login password. This account will give your account executive grants to clear, change, and bypass passwords in Windows PC Settings, Control Panel, or Command Prompt, etc.
- Connect Windows 10 with administrator (local account).
- Go to PC Settings.
- Select Account and lead to Sign-in.
- Hit Change under password.
- Click on Remove Windows 10 Login Password.
- In case that the Windows 10 system logged in with Microsoft account, at first lead to local account.
- If it has only available Microsoft account, use iSunshare Windows 10 Password Genius instead.
- Follow the steps below if you logged in with local account to remove Windows 10 password in Setting of PC.
- Input current password.
- Hit Next.
- Do not write anything in New Password, Reenter Password, Password Hint Box.
- Hit Next and Finish.
Method 2: Use netplwiz to Disable Windows 10 Password Login.
- Sign in to your computer by username and password you know.
- Hold Windows + R to enter Run box.
- Write netplwiz in Run box.
- Press Enter.
- Select the account which used to login to Windows 10 automatically from then in User Account dialog, under User tab.
- Untick Users Must Enter a User Name and Password to Use This Computer option.
- Input the chosen password in the pop-up window.
- Hit OK.
- Restart your Windows, and directly access computer through bypassing Windows 10 login.
Methods to Bypass Windows 10 Password Login without Password
Sometimes you may forget or lose your password. Use the methods below to bypass Windows 10 and log in to the computer automatically next time.
Method 1: Use Reset Disk to Bypass Windows 10 Login Password.
If you forgot your password, check whether a Windows 10 password reset disk was made before for this account or not. If you have it, without any doubt, remove and bypass the forgotten Windows 10 login password. Turn on your Windows 10 and enter Login Screen. Choose the user who has a password reset disk and type an incorrect password deliberately. After seeing the notification of The Password is Incorrect, click on OK and Reset Password link.
- Input reset disk and under password box on Windows 10 login screen, click on Reset Password link.
- It runs Password Reset Wizard and you should follow it to delete Windows 10 login password.
Select inserted password reset disk. Whenever it wants you to reset a new password, just click on Next and Finish without typing anything. In the end, exit the password reset disk at last, and you can start using Windows 10 without inputting the password.
Method 2: Use Password Removal Tool to Bypass Windows 10 Login Password.
If you understand that the password reset disk is not practical, iSunshare Windows 10 Password Genius is more helpful. It will delete forgotten local accounts and Microsoft account passwords for login. After rebooting the computer, the login password will bypass. Follow to steps below to use it.
- Download Windows 10 Password Genius and install it on a computer system.
- To make a bootable USB for Windows 10 computer, you should run it. Follow the steps below to run it:
- Into an accessible computer, insert USB flash drive.
- Run the Windows 10 password implement, and select USB device or CD/DVD on it.
- From drop-down list, choose inserted device.
- Hit on Begin burning.
- After seeing the message of Burning Successfully, hit OK to finish making Windows 10 bootable USB.
- Use bootable USB to Boot locked Windows 10 computer. To do so, connect the USB to lock Windows 10 computer. Then, turn on computer to boot from USB.
- Delete Windows 10 login password. When on the locked computer Windows 10 Password Genius runs, choose the local user (administrator) or Microsoft account you would like to sign in without password. After that click on Reset Password. When you see the question of Do You Want to Set This User Password to Blank, click on Yes.
Go back to the list of Windows 10 Password Genius. You can find that the password has been blank which means that the login password was deleted successfully.
- Restart your computer and bypass the password to login the computer system. To do so, click Reboot, click Yes. After that, disconnect bootable USB before Windows 10 really starts. At the end, you will be allowed to bypass password to login Windows 10 computer.
Other Ways to Bypass Windows 10 Password
Use Microsoft Password Reset Page to Bypass Windows 10 Password.
To sign in to Windows 20, people use a Microsoft account. Thus, you can use another computer or visit the Windows Live Password Page to bypass Windows 10 password. It is a simple method to use. Follow the steps below to use this method.
- Open the Microsoft Reset site.
- Click on I Forgot My Password.
- Click on Next.
- Input Email, phone, or Skype name in your Microsoft account.
- It will ask you the registered Email or Security number that you inputted as an alternative.
- Then, they will verify your email or security number by sending a message with a change password link.
- Click on the link.
- Reset your password now.
Note: Those who remember the alternative or security phone number can use this method only. If you do not remember, it will not work for you.
Use Windows Password Reset Page to Bypass Windows 10 Password.
This method is designed to bypass Windows 10 passwords. With this tool, you can make and delete administrative accounts. It is not required to go to your email or other security information, and it does not need any executive login data or installation disk. By this method, you can bypass Windows 10 passwords in a short time. Follow the steps below to bypass Windows 10 password with this method.
- Download Windows Password Reset and install it.
Note: This tool is helpful for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2000, XP, and Vista. Also, it is useful for Windows server of 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Make a Windows Password Reset Disk.
- Choose the USB Device or CD or DVD.
- Insert the USB flash drive to make a password reset disk.
- Hit on the same Begin Burning.
- Now, it begins making a USB password reset disk.
For CD or DVD:
- Put writable CD or DVD on your computer.
- Select Begin Burning, and it will make a password reset disk.
Note: The following steps are performed on the locked computer.
- Hold the boot key to open the Boot Menu.
- With the created Windows password reset disk, boot the locked Windows 10.
- Select the Windows system.
- Choose a user.
- Click on the Reset to restart the password.
- Select the Reboot and restart your computer.
Use Other Users Account to Bypass Windows 10 Password.
If you share your computer with others, this method will work for you. In this method, you can access your Windows 10 with another user account when you are locked out of Windows 10. Follow the steps below bypass Windows 10 Password with other Users’ Accounts.
- To log in to your computer, utilize the administrative account.
- Enter Control Panel.
- Find the Account option.
- Click on User Account.
- Choose Manage Account Type.
- Manage your account you would like to bypass the password.
- Select the target account to remove its password.
- Select Change The Password.
- Input a new password for your local account.
Use Windows 10 Installation Media to Bypass Windows 10 Password
Another method to reset Windows 10 passwords is through Windows 10 Installation media. It just needs the installation disk for Windows 10. To have an installation disk, you can download it from the Microsoft website. You can simply install the disk and bypass Windows 10 whenever it is locked out. Follow the steps below to use this tool:
- Insert the disk and boot it into your computer.
- Change the order of the boot.
- Disable UEFI Secure Boot.
- Boot from Disk or the installed software.
- Press any key when the screen will display the above-mentioned option.
- The computer will boot with the hard disk automatically if you do not press any key.
- You can see the Windows Setup Screen.
- Hold SHIFT + F10 for prompting launch Command.
- Close the Command Prompt after replacing it.
- Abrogate Windows Setup.
- Reboot your computer.
- Delete Windows Installation Disk.
- Press the SHIFT key five times when your computer restarts.
- Again you can see the Command Prompt but with Administrative Privileges.
- With the following command, you can change the password.
- Ensure to input the username with the local account and add a new password.
- Now you can bypass the password and sign in with the new password.
Use Kon-Boot to Bypass Windows 10 Passwords
It is an easy tool to bypass Windows passwords, and it lets you log in to windows without changing or deleting the current password; it just allows you to log in to your password-protected computer without inputting the correct password. To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Download and install KON-BOOT Installer to USB pendrive of your choice.
- Insert the USB drive you made in your locked computer and boot it, and ensure that you changed the priority of boot that the USB drive become the first boot option.
- Follow the instruction you can see on the screen.
- The Windows will load.
- Choose a user account which you want to bypass.
- Input any password.
- Press Enter.
Now, you have successfully bypassed your password.
Use Live.com Website to Bypass Windows 10 Passwords
The official recovery website is Live.com to reset Windows 10 password. This method is beneficial if you have access to a recovery email or a phone registered with the Microsoft account.
- Use a desktop or mobile browser to enter Live.com website.
- Go to your email address which you registered with the Microsoft account.
- Input the recovery email or phone number to receive the confirmation code.
- Click on Next.
- Get the source and write down the code which sent by Microsoft.
- Enter the recovery page of Microsoft.
- Input the Security code.
- Click on Verify.
- After the success of verification, you can set a new password.
This is practical when you sign in with Microsoft account. In addition, if the data during verification process does not match with Microsoft account detail, the verification will fail.
Use PassGeeker to Bypass Windows 10 Passwords
PassGeeker is one of the practical, secure and user-friendly software to bypass Windows 10 password. You can add a new administrator account for login.
- Download and install PassGeeker.
- Insert the USB drive.
- Go to PassGeeker for Windows.
- At the right side of the USB tab, click on Burn.
- In the opened window, you can see The USB Drive Will Be Formated.
- Choose Yes.
- The process of burning will start.
- Disconnect the USB drive, and insert it on the locked computer.
- Restart your computer. To do so, go to Boot menu or BIOS settings, and click on Frist Boot Device as USB drive.
- Now, your computer will boot, and you will see some options.
- Choose OS.
- Hit the locked account from the list of user accounts.
- Click on Remove Password.
- In the opened window, you can see a warning about a password reset.
- Click on Yes.
- If you bypass the password, you can access your account without any password. The reason is that PassGeeker for Windows keeps the field blank.
PassGeeker provides a clean GUI, and also it is the fastest software for recovering passwords. These features help in smooth installation. This software is practical for Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, and Vista. This application is easy to use for all the users to access.
Use Command Prompt to Bypass Windows 10 Passwords
It is a tricky way to bypass the password of Windows 10. You require a Windows Installation disk to create a bootable USB drive. Also, from the BIOS settings, you require to disable UEFI secure boot. Follow the steps below to use this method:
- Put in the Windows installation disk on your locked computer.
- In boot menu or BIOS, change Boot order.
- You need to press any key to begin the process of the boot.
- You will lead to Windows Installation. Now, hold Shift + F10 to begin Command Prompt.
- You should replace the Utility Manager with CMD at the login screen. Therefore you will enter the commands in the Command Prompt.
- Restart your computer with wpeutil reboot.
- Now, you will go back to the login screen.
- Select Ease of Access to lead you to the command prompt.
- Make a local account by the commands.
- Press Enter.
net user hart /add
net localgroup administrators hart /add
- Close the command prompt.
- Restart your computer to see the local account at the login screen.
- Click on the local account.
- Click right on the start menu.
- Click on the Computer Management.
- Go to Local User and Groups.
- Choose the Locked Account and click right on it.
- Select Set Password.
- Make a new password.
This method is long and if you input any incorrect command, you will not get the result. Moreover, you require Windows installation disk.
Use Ubuntu Live CD to Bypass Windows 10 Passwords
Ubuntu Live CD, apart from the installer, can act as a password bypass tool. It will help you to download software to bypass Windows 10 like chntpw. Whenever you use Live CD, ensure to download and configure chntpw.
- To use it, you should have a computer to download the latest version Ubuntu Live CD.
- Through UUByte ISO Editor, burn the ISO file to the USB.
- Insert the USB drive on your locked computer, and with the USB drive boot it to lead to the Welcome page of Ubuntu.
- Select Try Ubuntu.
- Hit Settings.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Repositories.
- After opening the software sources window, select the Community-maintained Open-Source Software.
- Close the Window.
- Go to Synaptic Package Manager.
- Hit the reload key to modify Repositories.
- Repositories will download the software which is necessary for the removal of the Windows password.
- After finishing the download process, go to the Quick Search icon.
- Type chntpw.
- Select Mark for Installation.
- You will lead to the Synaptic Package Manager window again.
- Hit Apply.
- Go to Terminal.
- Type the command to install chnptw.
sudo apt-get install chntpw
- Place your Windows partition where OS is installed by the path Windows\System32\Config
- Choose the partition, and click right on it.
- Choose to Open in Terminal.
- To get the list of user accounts, type the command.
chntpw -l SAM
- By the command, select your locked account.
chntpw -u XYZ SAM
- Press Enter.
- You receive password editing options, type 1.
- Press Enter to keep the password blank.
- Type q to close the User Edit menu.
- Press Enter.
- On The Terminal, you can see a confirmation message.
- Press the Y key.
- Restart your computer to lead to the desktop, and it will not ask you any password.
This method like previous method has long instruction that if you do any incorrect steps or input an invalid command, it will fail.
There are lots of methods to bypass Windows 10 passwords. Here, in this article, we presented some methods to bypass Windows 10 passwords. Have you ever needed to bypass Windows 10 password? Which method did you choose? From the methods above, which method is more practical for you? Do you know any other method to share with us?
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.