Stay Up-to-Date: How to Manually Update Windows 8
Updating Windows is one of the things you must do these updates have their times. In this tutorial, we intend to introduce you to how to manually update Windows 8.
Because updates are released at certain times, and if you are one of those people who don’t use your computer much, you may miss these updates and necessary security patches.
In this situation, the best way is to update your Windows 8 manually. Below is the manual update method for Windows.
1. In the Charms menu, go to Settings.
2. In this Settings menu, click on the Change PC settings option.
3. Open the bottom of the PC settings tabs and click Windows Update. Then hit the Check for updates now button.
4. In this section, Windows 8 connects to Microsoft’s online update and checks for updates that you don’t have on your Windows. If it sees something that isn’t in your Windows 8, it’s where the (Check for updates now) button is in your screen menu.
5. Hit Install to get started with them.
Updates are downloaded and then installed automatically.
6. When the installation of Windows 8 updates is finished, you need to restart your computer.
It may take longer for Windows 8 to restart due to the configuration of new updates that have just been added to your system. Although this is usually done quickly, it may still take longer. Don’t worry, and wait until the restart process is complete.
Once the restart is complete, you can log in system, and start your activity.
By following the above steps, you can easily update your Windows 8 manually and use the new Windows updates.
Have you used this method to manually update Windows 8?
What other solutions do you know for manually updating Windows 8?