Steps to Set a Keyboard Language on macOS
To install a keyboard language on macOS, follow the steps below:
- At the top-left corner of your Mac’s screen, Hit the Apple logo.
- Select System Preference.
- Choose the Keyboard.
- Click on the Input Sources tab on the Keyboard Settings screen to display a list of languages you installed.
- At the bottom of the list, click on + or Add to add a new language.
- From the left side bar, choose the language you want to add.
- On the right of your language, select an input source.
- Click on Add at the bottom.
- Now you are in the Input Sources screen. Activate the Show Input Menu in the menu bar to switch between languages by your Mac’s menu bar.