Although many Android users use Gboard to use multiple languages, it is not necessary to do so. All the applications of the keyboard have the option of installing another language besides the default language. Now, follow the steps below to install a keyboard language on Android. But, because of the popularity of Gboard among Android users, we are going to tell you the steps to use it.
- Go to the Settings.
- Scroll down and find System.
- Select Languages & Input on the following screen.
- Choose Virtual Keyboard.
- Select Gboard from the list.
- Tap on Languages.
- Choose Add Keyboard at the bottom to install a new keyboard language.
- Choose the language you want to use.
- Choose the keyboard type you want to use.
- At the bottom-right corner, hit Done.
- Switch to the newly added language.
- If wish to remove the installed language, select the pencil icon at the top right corner of the Languages screen. Select the language you would like to remove and at the top-right corner, hit the delete icon.
Note: These procedures are only for keyboard language not the system language on your device.